Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Boutique Event by the Women's center in Linwood NJ



I was part of the boutique event and got to talk to and share my raw goodies with people including Monica the meteorologist on Channel 40! She was concerned that the camera man would record her eating my goodies and I re-assured her that my goodies don't make anyone fat! In fact if you eat enough good fat...it takes the bad fat out of you! It was fun. Good healthy food is so misunderstood. It just kills me when people say things like avocados are fattening! They speak badly about nuts and food that actually build you up while cheating on truly dead foods that do exactly what they accuse the good living foods of doing! I understand it's hard in this world to know what to do with living foods...but that's why I'm here to help. I love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment